(Italian Data Protection Authority Regulations dated 8 May 2014 published in Italian Official Gazette no. 126 on 3 June 2014, implementing Directive 2002/58/EC)
Please note that users may also select their own options regarding the cookies present on the website www.domceramiche.it(see detailed list below, in the “types of cookies” section) also by using their browser setting as explained in the instructions below. Users may also use the “anonymous browsing” setting, allowing them to browse.
Cookies are small text files that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment (usually to the user’s browser) by visited websites; they are stored in the user’s terminal equipment to be then re-transmitted to the websites on the user’s subsequent visits to those websites. When navigating a website, a user may happen to receive cookies from other websites or web servers, which are the so-called “third party” cookies. This happens because the visited website may contain items such as images, maps, sound files, links to individual web pages on different domains that are located on servers other than the one where the page being visited is stored.
Cookies are present as a rule in substantial numbers in each user’s browser and at times they remain stored for long. They are used for several purposes ranging from IT authentication to the monitoring of browsing sessions up to the storage of specific information on user configurations in accessing a given server, and so on. More cookies information available on www.allaboutcookies.org.
In order to appropriately regulate these devices, it is necessary to distinguish them by having regard to the purposes sought by the entities relying on them, as there are no technical features that allow differentiating them. This is actually the approach followed by Parliament, which provided for the obligation to obtain the users’ prior informed consent to the installation of cookies for purposes other than those of a merely technical nature – pursuant to EC directive 2009/136 (see Section 1(5), letter a), of legislative decree No. 69 of 28 May 2012, which amended Section 122 of the Code).
More information about the cookies used by www.domceramiche.it
When a user visits this website, “first party cookies” (generated and used by this website) or “third party cookies” (generated on this website by third parties) may be introduced into the user’s computer or other device. Please note that if some of these cookies are disabled, this may result in restrictions to the use of the website, preventing users from fully benefitting from the functions and services present. In order to decide which to accept and which to refuse, below is a description of the cookies used by www.domceramiche.it
The Data Controller is not responsible for subsequent amendments and additions to the third-party information notice and changes in the logic of operations of the third-party cookies.
Types of cookie
Technical cookies are those used exclusively with a view to “carrying out the transmission of a communication on an electronic communications network, or insofar as this is strictly necessary to the provider of an information society service that has been explicitly requested by the contracting party or user to provide the said service.” (see Section 122(1) of the Code).
- Session cookie: These cookies guarantee the normal functioning and browsing of websites, allowing for the connection between the server and the user’s browser. They allow websites to function properly and users to view content on their devices. Without these cookies, a number of functions requested – such as logging in to the website or creating a shopping cart – may not be available. Session cookies are technical cookies and are necessary for the functioning of the website.
- Functional cookies: These cookies are stored on the user’s computer or other device, which, based on the requests of the user, record the user’s choices so that they can be remembered in order to provide a smoother, more personalised browsing experience within the service or access to this website (e.g. by recording the password in reserved areas, recording products in a shopping cart so the user can find them during the next session, saving the language selected, viewing a video, the opportunity to comment on a blog, etc.). Functional cookies are not indispensable for the functioning of the website, but they improve the quality of the user’s browsing experience.
- Anonymized Analytical cookies – Third parties
These cookies collect information on how users use the website, such as, for example, which pages are visited most often.
This website uses “Google Analytics”, a statistical analysis service provided and managed by Google that makes it possible to anonymously analyse how users visit the website. Google Analytics have been set in order to reduce the power of the identifier cookie and have been disabled the functions that allow the intersection of information by third part. With these settings, this type of cookie is a technical cookie. Useful addresses for a clearer understanding of the data protection policy of Google Analytics:
Analytical cookies are not necessary for the functioning of the website.
How to disable cookies
Important Note: if the user disables all types of cookies (including technical cookies), some of the site’s functions may be impaired or unavailable.
- Chrome. https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Internet Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Opera http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
- Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
If you use a web browser not listed above, please refer to the documentation or the online guide of your browser for further information.
Users are advised that the Data Controller merely acts as a technical intermediary for the links indicated in this document, and may not be held liable for any changes.